Colegio Americano de El Salvador
Por este medio informamos sobre cambios en algunas fechas importantes:
1. El día 26 de marzo oficialmente se ha decretado ASUETO NACIONAL; por tal razón no asistiremos a clase ese día.
2. El día viernes 27 de marzo habrán clases normales.
3. La FERIA DE CIENCIAS programada para el 27 de marzo se traslada para el 17 de abril después de vacaciones.
4. Las VACACIONES DE SEMANA SANTA inician el 28 de marzo y finalizan el 6 de abril. Los alumnos se presentan el martes 7 de abril a sus clases regulares.s.
5. Los maestros inician sus labores el día 6 de marzo por cualquier consulta.
Dear visitors it is a pleasure for me to have the opportunity of managing this school and to be able to be part of creating and forming each student in our school.
All the staff at Colegio Americano de El Salvador considers that education is a complete process formed by academics and personal development. Academic results are just as important as the learning of principles, values and abilities, among others; this is our priority.
We motivate our students to advance and conclude their academic education, to make a committment to work in a society that requires active participation, and to face any challenges bravely.
We are convinced that school is a place of formative process in which classwork, homework, sports' practice, extracurricular activities make what school is. We are proud to see our students achieve their goals year after year to continue their personal and academic development once they end their school life.
We expect you to get a positive image of what our school is, through this web page. We would love to attend you personally to show you in detail what we are saying.
Miss Reina Diaz
- Virtual Class
- Library Online
- Virtual Tour
- Evaluation Handbook
- Task Sheet
- Timetable exams
Seniors picture CANOSA